All Topics / Heads Up! / Property investment special interest groups in Sydney

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of sarsdowsarsdow
    @sarsdow

Hi,
    My husband and I are looking to network with like minded people in Sydney.  Hence, we were hoping someone may be able to suggest some property investment groups where this may be possible in the Sydney area.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  We are in the Inner West.  Thanks.
    Sarah.

Profile photo of think positivethink positive
    Participant
    @think-positive

Hi Sarah,

I run the Property Investing Networking Group with Jo Bourke. Our next networking meeting is on the 28th August, 6.45pm at Balmain Leagues Club, 138-152 Victoria Road Rozelle Sydney. There is free parking at the venue and a $20 entry fee to cover room costs. You are most welcome to attend. We usually have a great speaker as well – this time we have Michael Bysouth. Michael will speak on mindset and property investing as well as his unique four step process to buying property wihtout having to look at it.

Warm Regards
    Margaret Hamar

Profile photo of AdminAdmin
    Participant
    @admin

Hello Sarah,

we echo the the idea and recommend you check out Jo and Margarets Property Investor group in Sydney – they are fabulous. I think we all should be connected to groups like this – there is so much to learn and also gives an opportunity to give back to others which is the benchmarks of a successful investor / business

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.