All Topics / Value Adding / Subdivision options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of magtronmagtron
    @magtron

I have a corner block.  The front of the block faces a small residential street, while one side faces a fairly busy road. How would it be best to subdivide to get the highest value?  Split the block in half with one facing the small resi street and the other facing the main road? Or do a battleaxe subdivision with entrance from the small resi street?  Any suggestions?

Profile photo of MysteryMystery
    Participant
    @mystery
    magtron wrote:
    I have a corner block. The front of the block faces a small residential street, while one side faces a fairly busy road. How would it be best to subdivide to get the highest value? Split the block in half with one facing the small resi street and the other facing the main road? Or do a battleaxe subdivision with entrance from the small resi street? Any suggestions?

Obviously I have no idea of your blocks exact location, but could an option be that …. on the quite street build a residential property and on the main road side a commercial office suite.  It all depends on council zoning etc, but it is just an outside the square thought.

Martin

Profile photo of magtronmagtron
    @magtron

Unfortunately it is only zoned for residential.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.