All Topics / Help Needed! / ANY ONE WORK IN THE REAL ESATE INDUSTRY

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow

Hi every one,

My name is Johann I am from Melbourne turning 24 in a couple of weeks. I am currently employed as a Sales and marketing Coordinator in the freight forwarding industry.

I have always had a tendency of getting into the real estate industry as a profession but before I consider getting into the industry, I would like to talk to people who are presently or used to work in the real estate industry.

Hopefully I will be able to get an opinion or two,

Best Regards
    Johann Psaila

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

Profile photo of Jeff JohnsonJeff Johnson
    @jeff-johnson

Hello Johann,
    It is a great industry and I am happy to talk to you about getting into it. Feel free to email me

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

As you already have a background in sales & marketing, do the introductory real estate sales course (to enable you to work in the industry as a sales person). Speak to a few agents (both principals and sales people) – do it on a quiet day in their offices ie not Frid/Sat at an open house.

There are numerous openings due to the variety of property ie residential, commercial, retail & sales vs leasing. With a sales/marketing background you may be able to make a move into one of the major shopping centre owners as a leasing exec (great money but will burn you out after a few years).

Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow
    Scott No Mates wrote:
    As you already have a background in sales & marketing, do the introductory real estate sales course (to enable you to work in the industry as a sales person). Speak to a few agents (both principals and sales people) – do it on a quiet day in their offices ie not Frid/Sat at an open house.

There are numerous openings due to the variety of property ie residential, commercial, retail & sales vs leasing. With a sales/marketing background you may be able to make a move into one of the major shopping centre owners as a leasing exec (great money but will burn you out after a few years).

Hi Thanks for the Tip!!!

Your right i have been told becasue i allready work in this feild i allready get some good exposure, The only different thing is the product or service you are selling and off course if i do the real estate course it will give me a good insight. Over the last few weeks i have been spending alot of time with a mate who owns a real estate agency, but i think its good to get advice or people you dont know.

thanks for the advice oh quick question how well do the people who work at major shopping centers owners earn!!! lol

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Very nicely thank you very much.  (PS if I told you, I'd have to kill you).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.