All Topics / Heads Up! / Site For Property Investors

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I said I was going to build Australia’s largest collection of YouTube videos in 2006 so that all the content was in the one convenient place. FAST FORWARD to APRIL/2008…and here it is!

With more videos coming to the surface then I can keep up with this site was made to house the growing collection. I hope you get to enjoy some of the clips.

For instance just yesterday while browsing away at YouTube I came across an interesting clip only two weeks old that was uploaded explaining about how this guy has done a deal using 1$ and is looking at selling the property for 100k profit. And some interesting videos of interviews done by Australian Property Investor Magazine.

Their is a series of customized players to view the different clips in each of the categories. Below I have listed the current categories for your convenience.

Categories

Enjoy!

I welcome any suggestions and feedback.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

If anyone wants a customised player we can give you a free unique html code that will bring in whatever content you want people that visit you’re site to view.

You can embed a player that screens any of the catogories you select.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.