All Topics / Heads Up! / onthehouse.com.au

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of onthehouseonthehouse
    @onthehouse

Hi everyone,

Although only a new member, onthehouse has been reading this forum for a while.  Must say it is full of interesting stuff!

We just wanted to let everyone know about our new site – http://www.onthehouse.com.au

It may be of interest to you avid property investors as the site provides FREE access to historical sales data which has previously only been available on subscription services.

Head to the site to download your free street sales report, free property report, free postcode sales history, free suburb sales history or free radius search.

onthehouse also has thousands of property listings by both real estate agents and private sellers.

Happy investing!

Profile photo of tammytammy
    @tammy

Hi There,

I have just been to the site, well done. One thing though, I did a street seach on a few properties I knew complete details of and found a couple of sales missing, and a few incorrect prices. PM me if you wish and I can elaborate.

Cheers

Profile photo of onthehouseonthehouse
    @onthehouse

Thanks Tammy.  I'll contact you direct shortly and we'll look into it.  Sales can take up to 3 months to come through from the various governments so this might answer your first problem.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

You might want to mention that the street search is only for Qld and NSW currently. Or did I overlook it somewhere?

Profile photo of onthehouseonthehouse
    @onthehouse

Hi Jaffasoft,

Yes sorry, only Qld and NSW at the moment.  ACT, NT and WA are coming shortly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.