All Topics / General Property / R u Ready for a recession

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

It is said the the difference between the rich and poor is what the know and what they do … I hope you like this video clip if you have not seen it.

Regards D

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/04/05/u-s-economy-progressing-to-worse-recession-and-inflation.aspx

Profile photo of rukruk
    Participant
    @ruk

thanks for that

Profile photo of mel_d01mel_d01
    @mel_d01

yes very interesting? just how long can America print money for and decrease interest rates to avoid the problem. Especially when they are spending a reported 1bn a month to fund the Iraq war!

I am currently living in London and there is a certainly a scare over here what will happen next. Currently there has been 10 or so high street banks have withdrawn  their mortgages from the market altogether. Or coming back onto the market with more expensive products. Also job security could be an issue in coming months.

But all in all Australia still looks strong at the moment, yeap getting ready to pack my bags to come home by the end of the year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.