All Topics / Help Needed! / Wealth Acceleration Group – any experience?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Profile photo of Been SpruikedBeen Spruiked
    Participant
    @been-spruiked

JACQUE MAMET IS NOW A BANKRUPT.  His company WEALTH ACCELERATION GROUP (WAG)  IS NOW IN LIQUIDATION.

My wife and i have lost over $450,000 because of his bad advice and our Legal fees.

He is involved in another Business "IDEAL INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS" and "TROPICAL SEABREEZE ESTATE"  same phone no as WAG in Shailer Park.

We, like so many others who have come forward since our Supreme Court Trial and successful Judgement against WAG and JACQUE MAMET http://www.sclqld.org.au/qjudgment/2010/QSC/283 we are about to lose our home which we completely owned before we met him. We had no debt at all.

As we are about to release our story to the National Press please contact me on 0412 190000  and we can include your story with ours and eveyone else who has lost money and sleep because of this Man. Lets stop him ruining another family.

Profile photo of jasonfonsecajasonfonseca
    @jasonfonseca

Wow, sorry to hear that Been Spruiked.

Let this be a lesson for everyone. If it's too good to be true, it's probably too good to be true. Do your research, analyse the numbers, get professional conflict-free advice and don't put all your eggs in one basket.

As a general rule, a lot of these Property Investor Seminars end up trying to sell you a property. If that's the case, they're not trying to help you, they're trying to sell you a property. I.e. they're making money, not you.

Good luck everyone. Keep a level head, don't be afraid to ask stupid questions and make educated investment decisions.

Cheers,
    Jase

Profile photo of NeddieNeddie
    @neddie

A friend appears to be on the verge of losing $500k wich was invested on the advice of Jacque Mamet and his associates. Having been introduced via a "friend of a friend" there has been an investment which appears to now be "dead in the water" and no meaningful communication has been forthcoming re ongoing payments for the monies invested. Jacque Mamet meanwhile continues to conduct business as usual and is promoting schemes in Vanuatu. How does he do these things as a bankrupt?
    Do a search for his name on Google and you'll find all you need to know. I spoke at length to Been Spruiked and he has more information about this guy than I would dare divulge here. I secretly spoke to Jacque Mamet years ago re another scheme he had on offer prior to my friend falling for his scheming. I was able to convince my friend not to continue on with that particular investment but fell for another which has become an even bigger nightmare.

Profile photo of frogcroaksfrogcroaks
    @frogcroaks

i am currently trying to get thousands back off Jacque Mamet. Any information that anyone could share with me about this man would be much appriciated.

Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel

I had someone from this mob call me on Friday insisting I should attend there seminar next week. I told him that I insist he fog off!

Reading there brief, apparently if your late they make you do push ups on stage. What the?

Profile photo of The FoxThe Fox
    Participant
    @the-fox

If you go back to the beginning of this thread and read it right the way through it is a classic. Well done Richard Taylor I say, who immediately identified what was going on with this thread long before the truth was ever exposed. Egg on your face to the builder though! 

Some of the early comments are perfect examples of how so many people worship their gurus and hate to see anything negative posted about them.  <moderator: delete personal comment>

But back to the topic………….."The gurus and their cult followings"………………now there's a topic that would get some reactions…………….none more so than the TIC brigade I'd guess Richard!  lol

Profile photo of Eco BuilderEco Builder
    @eco-builder
    The Fox wrote:
    If you go back to the beginning of this thread and read it right the way through it is a classic. Well done Richard Taylor I say, who immediately identified what was going on with this thread long before the truth was ever exposed. Egg on your face to the builder though! 

Some of the early comments are perfect examples of how so many people worship their gurus and hate to see anything negative posted about them.  <moderator: delete personal comment>

But back to the topic………….."The gurus and their cult followings"………………now there's a topic that would get some reactions…………….none more so than the TIC brigade I'd guess Richard!  lol

Nice one Fox,

For the record – This Builder has no egg on his face!

The original poster was doing what EVERYONE should be doing – Due Diligence!

They asked if anyone else had any information on WAG!

i had merely posted what i knew!

That's it, nothing more, nothing less!

The great thing about these forums, is the ability to share information with other like minded people.

The bad thing about these types of forums, are the people who would rather turn these posts and forums into slanging matches, at the detriment of real information!.

For the record – you will see i am NOT a one post wonder – and do my utmost to be a part of this great community, and help with information i have, when i can and I have never had my posts moderated!

The most important thing to note here, is to ensure you do your due diligence, and propertyinvesting.com is a fantastic tool to do just that!

AfroJack
    Participant
    @ryan-don1

Ideal Investment Solutions is a company operating out of 2/11 Knobel Court, Shailer Park, Queensland, Australia. It is being run by an undischarged bankrupt by the name of Jarque Mamet. He used to be the director of a company called Wealth Acceleration Group (WAG) but liquidated the company and declared himself bankrupt after a supreme court judgement was made against him in August 2010. Cut and paste this link to read all about it.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/sinodisp/au/cases/qld/QSC/2010/283.html?stem=0&synonyms=0&query=Roworth%20mamet

After this judgement was obtained against him, and to avoid paying his creditors, Jargue Mamet ferreted away all his assets into other people’s names, liquidated the company, and declared himself bankrupt.

Mamet immediately went on to start up a new business name. As an undischarged bankrupt he cannot by Australian law be the director of a company, so instead he registered a business name known as Ideal Investment Solutions. Using this new business he continues to scam unsuspecting investors in his property scams. One opportunity he is offering clients is the purchase of property in Vanuatu. Here is the website he is using to promote that venture: http://www.tropicalseabreeze.net You can be sure that this will turn out to be a scam as well.

Others involved with Mamet in this new venture are his new girlfriend Miquette Dobros and the director of Intergral Property Group Pty Ltd, Glen Keith Allen, and Mamet’s ex wife Margaret Mamet.

Dobros has been appointed the public face of the business and she is featured here making deliberate false and misleading statements about it:

http://www.homeimprovementpages.com.au/article/invest_on_an_exotic_island

e.g. she starts off by claiming that Ideal Investment Solutions have been around for a long time always with the point of view of helping people grow their wealth through investment property. What a joke! Ideal Investment Solutions has only been around since it was first registered as a business name by Jarque Mamet on 13th September 2010. They have a track record of ripping people off by selling them overpriced property and steering them into expensive products which only seek to benefit Mamet and his bunch of merry con-men.

Advice to anyone considering doing business with any of these people. Run for your financial lives.

Profile photo of Been SpruikedBeen Spruiked
    Participant
    @been-spruiked

Jacque Mamet who has fled Australia after after loosing a Supreme Court trial and then  declaring himself Bankrupt after ripping off many unsuspecting people millions of dollars is now living in Vanuatu in his own resort paid for by his victims which is called Le Life Resort & Spa. http://www.leliferesort.com

He is now on LinkedIn advertising himself as an expert in Property, investments, developer, finance and SMSF.  Wait for it, he also calls himself a PHILANTHROPIST.  ( He is a thief)
    Jacque Mamet is a CONMAN and should be in jail.
    Anyone stupid enough to not research him, and believe his lies and manipulative behaviour should contact me first so I can tell you the truth about him. He got us for over $500,000 and has ruined our lives.
    As I said, Jacque Mamet should be in JAIL.

Profile photo of Been SpruikedBeen Spruiked
    Participant
    @been-spruiked

Jacque Mamet now has a resort in Vanuatu called Le Life Resort.

https://www.leliferesort.com/en/

They advertise he has 500 acres of waterfront property and is also spruiking property to unsuspecting investors.
    I was recently contacted by one of his ex employees  who divulged some damaging information re his activities in Vanuatu and she is very scared of him.
    Fortunately I recorded the conversation with her approval.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.