All Topics / Heads Up! / BRENDAN NICHOLS MILLION DOLLAR ENTREPRENEUR’S BOOT CAMP TICKETS FOR SALE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of TyroneTyrone
    Participant
    @tyrone

To all Business Owners and Entrepreneurs:

I have a fantastic offer for a couple who would like to attend this 2 day event in Brisbane on the 17th and 18th May. I have to sadly sell these tickets as I have a family event to attend to that weekend and I was really excited in going to this event! I know it's going to be jam packed with countless strategies to make more money from virtually any business – as I am in business and have applied Brendan's strategies as well.

"If you want the best of life, to make more money, to bend your business to your lifestyle and have the life you truly deserve – you're going to love this event."

In a nutshell this event will show you how to:

1. Learn the scientific principles or strategies that produce LARGE CASH profits. It’s about learning a system that has been tested and measured over decades by successful entrepreneurs from around the world. You won’t learn it from a book and Harvard Business School definitely doesn’t teach it.

It’s ALL about using strategies that make you win. I am not talking about one or two half baked ideas. I am talking about dozens of amazing innovative ideas you use to massively accelerate your success and change your financial outcomes.

Discover:

• The essential steps you must use to make more money but actually work less hours!

• The mistakes that the vast majority of entrepreneurs do that literally flushes money down the toilet and HOW TO PREVENT IT.
    • The insiders edge of up to the minute, money making ideas and new trends that you can apply to massively increase your bank account. I have spent over $300,000 in private research and seminars – it's all yours for the asking.
    • Sales tips and direct response marketing techniques that are all about CASH GENERATION. This information is really going to blow your mind!
    • The Secret Strategies of Dominating your Industry. Forget taking years to climb the ladder. You will learn how the truly successful entrepreneurs dominate their industry in record time.

As Brendan Nichols is selling these tickets for a total value of $2,950 (or $1,475 each).

Make me an offer if you are interested: please call immediately on 0415 86 22 88.

Warm regards,

Tyrone

P.S. Brendan Nichols completely guarantees this event will show the art of making massive amounts of money in a business. What is it worth to you to have a business work for you rather than it run your life? What is it worth to have the life you want, the luxury holidays you want and the money to really enjoy life. Just one or two ideas can create extraordinary opportunities. However you won’t just get one or two ideas, you will get a deluge of them – guaranteed.

Tyrone | Property Investory
    https://propertyinvestory.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Hear from the experts and join the 33,700+ listeners today

Profile photo of tammytammy
    @tammy

Hi all,

I also have 2 tickets available as a family wedding has popped up. I am open to offers for these tickets. Please PM me.

Cheers
    Tammy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.