All Topics / General Property / What Mailing List Software Are You Using

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

What mailing list software are you using?

I'm going to be sending a few emails to a subscription list soon and would like to hear some feedback from people using a mailing list software. I had a good one once but I can not recall the name of the program now! I can have a look around and find one, but thought it might be good to get suggestions on what others are currently using first.

I should be able to find a free one with such a small list! Even if it has to make separate smaller lists of 100 each and send then out one at a time, as some of the programs have batch limits.

It needs to be user friendly and able to edit html in it and send up to 500 emails or more. And any of the other convenient functions.

Specifications:
    free shareware
    html editor/embed images etc
    subscription/unsubscribe
    bounce back unsubscribe
    user friendly
    send up to 100 in batches or more
    import of 100 email address or more at once
    filter duplicates

Any other nice features I have not thought of? But being user friendly to the above is probably the most important. I want it to be reasonably quick and easy to use.

Thanks

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

I have used a internet based service rather than software.
    http://www.aweber.com $180 a year. Works with a web site to capture email addresses.
    Stores 10,000 email addresses

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Hi thanks duckster.

Their is dozens of freeware software versions out there, I was interested in opinions of features and ease of use from people using these.

I would try web based also if it has similar specs as above.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.