All Topics / Overseas Deals / Shares in Singapore * HOW TO?*

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of test7875test7875
    @test7875

Hi all,

Dont know if this is the right share .. but im looking to purchase some shares in Singapore, as the ones I am looking at have taken a decline.

My questions are ..

a) Im based in Perth .. what is the easiest and or cheapest way to buy shares in Singapore (i know cheap and easy may not be the same answer so ill have anything you got!).

b) Any one know what the Singaporian stock exchange is doing or know where id research this?  Its an australian company but was listed on the Singaporian stock exchange.

Cheers  –  any help is good help!!!!

Anthony

Profile photo of azmiahmadazmiahmad
    Participant
    @azmiahmad

Hi Anthony,

I am from singapore and invest in stocks in Singapore. Need to know what type of stocks you want? Good dividends or stable stocks. I like to get Bank shares like DBS, OCBC, UOB and buy SIA , SPH shares for dividend.

Hope this helps.

Profile photo of dannadsdannads
    @dannads

Hi Anthony,

http://www.comsec.com.au/Public/InvestIn/InternationalShares.aspx

You setup a COMSEC account, and then setup an Internationl account.  When you want to trade, you login to COMSEC, then login into International Shares and you can access the US and Hong Kong markets.

Hope this helps.

Profile photo of Robert GavinRobert Gavin
    @robert-gavin

Which is a better stock market to trade in? US or SIN?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.