All Topics / General Property / I’m looking for a Property Investor Club in Adelaide?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of katherineMkatherineM
    @katherinem

Hi I'm quite new to property investing I have purchased my first investment property at Andrews Farm 2007 (building it and renting it out) and it has been successful. I now want to be very active in my investing having a bit of equity ($40,000 from my investment and $50,000 equity from my own home). I'm a relief teacher and want property investing to build enough income to replace my income and create financial freedom!. I really need a successful mentor!I'm 33 and need to meet investors that are young dynamic and have excellent results. I don't have any like minded friends or family  they all think I'm being silly and only a job will get me an income. I find it very frustrating!!!!!Hopefully someone out there will help me on my journey to financial freedom!!!!

Profile photo of MrmanMrman
    @mrman

go to http://www.adprop.com.au and sign up as a member. You will receive newsletters and invites to Adelaides monthly investor meeting. They just had one yesterday.

George

Profile photo of LinarLinar
    @linar

Hi there

Adprop is certainly the one to go to.

Cheers

K

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.