All Topics / Opinionated! / metro 3175

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of saleesalee
    @salee

hello people,

i am after some opinions about the redevelopment of dandenong, with the eastlink coming closer to completion and all the government and vic urban funding of 300million dollars. the only thing comparing to it are the docklands. what do you guys think about investments in dandenong and what the future holds ?   

Profile photo of yarposyarpos
    @yarpos

just a couple of opinions as nobody has responded in 3 weeks:

Dandenong being compared with Docklands ….this is somebodies little joke isnt it?

Investment must be welcome as the place has run down over the years , so you would think the only way is up.   How far , how quickly ?   who knows?   I'd suggest that it has slide backwards for so long that it will be generational change (10-15 years) if it happens.   What features, apart from a strong transport hub, will make it a desirable place to live?    As a commuter suburb it may make solid IP material ,  but I big capital gains would be a surprise (to me at least)

While you have been watching the area,  what have the signs been?   Places like Frankston took of ages ago on Eastlink futures(15-20%),  has the same been happening in Dandenong? 

Anyone have any insights into Dandenong?  

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.