All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Depreciation schedule

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of cana05cana05
    Join Date: 2004
    Post Count: 10

    Hi there

    I just got a depreciation schedule done and not sure if I should fill in PAYG statement myself or get an accountant. What is everyone else doing? Also, any good accountants in Ferntree Gully area with good investment knoledge?
    Profile photo of DaedalusDaedalus
    Join Date: 2007
    Post Count: 140


    It's easy enough to do yourself online on the ATO website. This will generate a letter to yourself and a letter to your employer advising them of the adjustment.

    Here's the link :

    It's only a bit confusing the first time 


    Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    Join Date: 2006
    Post Count: 312

    You can try using Nancy Keep of Nancy Keep & Associates. Visit for more information. She is based in My Waverley. She is very good with structures and investments.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.