All Topics / Help Needed! / Mortgage brokers in Perth

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Hi does anyone know of any good mortgage brokers in Perth.  who understand all facets of Trusts and banking policies not just a sign and forget broker!  who also is investor themselves.

thanks

Profile photo of navyboynavyboy
    @navyboy

Hello,
    I have just gone through refinancing with Ryan Rawlins. he works for a company which i cant remember the name of because i only deal with him. i found him to be a great help in all aspects and i know for a fact he invests also. im not too sure what he knows about trusts though.
    give him a call and find out
    Ryan Rawlins 0433 809 522

ps. he is up at 693 Albany Highway

Profile photo of MacnattMacnatt
    @macnatt

I have access to a good broker , Russell Parry in WA through my work.  The set up with our company is that he is paid a salary instead of being on commission from any banks which means he really does look for the best deal for his clients rather than who is giving the best commission at the time. (No offence to other ethical brokers on this forum).

My name is Natalie and I can be contacted between 9am and 2.45pm on 90211511 and I can pass you details on so our broker can make an appointment to see you.

Thanks
    Natalie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.