All Topics / Heads Up! / Active Property Network (Vic) Next Meeting Monday 3rd March

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Meeting Details

6.30 onwards for 7.00PM sharp – 9.30PM finish with networking until 10.00
    Monday 3rd of March 2008

New Hope Baptist Church Community Events Room
    Cnr Middleborough & Springfield Rds, Nth Blackburn
    $10 cover charge for hall hire*
    Please bring a pen, paper, a drink if required & plenty of questions, of course

Directions:
    location plan  & how to get there map

Due to popular demand, Brendan Kelly will be presenting a new segment each month. Focussing on mindset, goals & action, this will be action packed & very different from his ‘Crunch the Numbers’ segment. Brendan will kick this meeting off with his presentation entitled Choosing Your Strategy! I once spent a time trying to work out the best strategy for Bec & I, and although it has worked out really well for us over time, that ‘lost’ time spent looking at renos, developments, commercial, JVs, CF+, mining towns, international etc seems like a lot of wasted time. If only I had a clear picture of what we wanted to do, we would have been in the position we are today, quite a while ago. Don’t make the same mistake as me, let Brendan help you define the best strategy for you & get moving on it immediately. Don't miss Brendan’s presentation this month!!!

It just wouldn’t be the same without a dose of financial education from Neil Gorman. Neil will be back to discuss the pros & cons of LVRs & mortgage insurance. As always, sure to provide many questions, and probably a “depends” answer or two

Phil Schibeci is back from his hiatus, and will update us on his beachside development for those who have been eagerly following his progress. Phil tells me things are really moving along now, but refused to give any details so I look forward to hearing all about it on Monday.

There are some group activities we are in the process of kicking off, so if you want to find out more come along to the meetings or email me on [email protected]

We always try to allow some time for Q&A at the end, however we are usually overtime. However in March I promise we will have some question time to anyone you like. We will even have fantastic prize (Cheyanne Brae’s DVD Dump to Diamond in 30 Days – $70,000 profit) to give away for the best question too!

Next meeting – Monday 7th April – Anka & Simon Mensforth with Relocation for Fun & Profit. Learn all the ins & outs, do’s & don't’s of relocating a house, and findout where the money is to be made

Last month’s minutes

* Please note that due to increases in costs & time to hold these meetings, from (& including) the April meeting, entry will be $20

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.