All Topics / Help Needed! / How to find the perfect Accountant??!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of TranceTrance
    @trance

Hey all,

We are just in the process of looking for a really good accountant who knows all the tricks of IP's and beneficial to us. Could anyone recommend one for us? An accountant that has IP's themselves would be ideal. We are currently in the process of moving but anyone in ACT/NSW/QLD would be ok.

thanks to you all in advance :)

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

If you are would consider the Gold Coast feel free to contact my Accountant Steve Hodgkinson who is senior partner at the Gold Business Group in Southport.

Steve has been my Accountant for 12 years and has done wonders for us and our complicated structures.
    I have also introduced many clients to and all are more than happy with the service and his level of knowledge.

He can be contacted on (07) 5532 2855.

Tell him i referred you as most good accountants are not taking on new clients.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of KawanKawan
    @kawan

G'day Mate,

I'm going to contast Steve poss tmw or Friday and say hi. I will tell him about your referral.  One question; are their charges economical? As in we only have one property but we need the best advice and best returns, someone who knows their thing. I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.

thanks once again Richard.

Qlds007 wrote:
    If you are would consider the Gold Coast feel free to contact my Accountant Steve Hodgkinson who is senior partner at the Gold Business Group in Southport.

Steve has been my Accountant for 12 years and has done wonders for us and our complicated structures.
    I have also introduced many clients to and all are more than happy with the service and his level of knowledge.

He can be contacted on (07) 5532 2855.

Tell him i referred you as most good accountants are not taking on new clients.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Kawan

I think they are probably less than the standard rate.

In saying that if you want cheap advice I am sure you could get it for less however in saying that if they saved you 3 times their annual fee initially you would probably say they were wonderful.

Like anything in this world up to a certain extent you get what you pay for.

If this was not the case we would all troop down to the H & R Block lady and ask her for her advice on Investment Trust structures.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.