All Topics / General Property / Suburb Advice – Mosman

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MichaelDougMichaelDoug
    @michaeldoug

Hi Guys,

Im looking at moving from Brisbane to Sydney because of a new job, and I've been looking at buying this property in Mosman called Bond Apartments in Mosman.

Since I don't know the area, I thought you guys might be able to offer some advice.

Thanks

Profile photo of superhoopssuperhoops
    @superhoops

Hi Michael,

Mosman is an extremely nice area on the lower north shore with good public transport (buses and ferries).  As far as property prices are concerned, not sure how much you are paying, but Mosman is an area that will always be in demand and will generally always go up in value as it is so close to the CBD and the harbour.

cheers
    Superhoops

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Michael, as superhoops notes it is a very well positioned suburb on the lower north shore (abour 3-5 km from cbd). Prices aren't the cheapest around (even less so if it has any views).

If you aren't from Sydney, you'd probably be best advised to rent for 6 months to acquaint yourself with suitable areas (price isn't the only thing) – other areas may be better value or have a more suitable fit.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.