All Topics / General Property / Zaffar Iqubhal Khan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PaulineMPaulineM
    @paulinem

Has anyone had any dealings with this man?  His web site is http://www.sop.com.au   and there is a very negative article that I found on him on the net.   He runs seminars on Call Options and then tries to get you to sign up for his 2 day seminar and 12 month mentoring.My husband and I attended his seminar and found it interesting that he taught all night "DON;T PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT AND MAKE SURE YOU DO DUE DILIGENCE so that you can get out of the contract if need be"  and then…..he wanted us to put down a deposit immediately!!  Doesn't seem to practice what he preaches.   I felt he was dodgy, but wondered if anyone else has had dealings with him

Profile photo of cu@thetopcu@thetop
    Participant
    @cu-thetop

Fijian Indian by chance? There was a lawyer in QLD a few years ago who was struck off and used to practice out of Inala from memory who had a similar name.

Let me see- did it go like this:

Do due dil to subdivide/develop/sell at mark up
    Get plans/ high paying buyer
    Sell for profit- no money down

Ask him how to locate these goofy sellers (they are out there)- THATS WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW.

Profile photo of businessglobalbusinessglobal
    Participant
    @businessglobal

I have heard of him – he seems to put options on a lot of devt sites in South area of Brisbane- I think he has an office in Brisbane

Don't know much else-maybe ring REIQ or LAW society

I do know some friends that have done options on properties and it seemed to work well for them, but they also put up large non refundable deposits to show they are genuine, sometimes they have lost a few deposits but other times they have also made a lot of $$$ also in the long term.

Bye-

Basically if it doesnt feel right for you or ethical then walk away!! or run!!! lots of dodgy scammers out there- I'm on the road 5-6 days a week looking at deals and come across a lot of them, and they are like faulty towers their funny tricks, things they say and do- gives me very good humour sometimes!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.