All Topics / General Property / Dandenong Metro Village 3175

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of fab_forumfab_forum
    @fab_forum

Hi there everyone,

I've searched through this forum for a while and find the advice quite helpful.  I'm wondering if anyone has an opinion on the Metro Village 3175 development in Dandenong.  I can get a 2br unit with a study for $279,000 and not pay anything (except deposit bond) until it's completed in a year.  I thought this price was high until I started looking around the area at other developments in Clayton and Waverley, and seeing that they're getting 450 – 500,000 for 3br units just a few kms down the road.

With good growth over the past few years, Eastlink coming through and the upcoming government-funded revitalisation of the area (spending $290 mil), I thought it sounded like a good investment.

What do you think?

Profile photo of danmichwilliamsdanmichwilliams
    @danmichwilliams

Got something you might want to read ,payed for it ,so don't think that it would be legal to post here.Leave your email address here and will send to you ,gives a good light on Dandy.
    Cheers

Profile photo of fab_forumfab_forum
    @fab_forum

Thanks very much for that. I've PM'd my email address to you. 

@danmichwilliams

Let me know in the attachment went through.
    Cheers

@danmichwilliams

No more emails will be sent about this ,it was only sent to Fab and the other person{who was at the right spot at the right time} .
    So please no more messages about this .
    Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.