All Topics / Creative Investing / Insuring a Wrapped Property- Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of sogni1sogni1
    Participant
    @sogni1

Gooday

I have a wrapped property (sold under an Installment Contract).Previously I had Landlords Insurance …and still do.
    However it is not ideal  & probably not appropriate.
    My experience has been that despite adding the ' purchaser (wrappee) ' onto the policy as a an 'interested party' along w/ the bank – the insurance company will not deal directly w/ them. I need to do all the leg work…
    Anyone had a similar experience  and/or found an insurer who will insure wrapped properties ?

Ian

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi Ian

Overton Insurance Brokers have had a Vendor Finance Policy for quite a number of years now.  It is underwritten by Australian Unity.  It fully declares in the policy that the property is being purchased via vendor finance, by your wrapees and shows all the relevent "interested parties".

We normally deal with Stella Tolios at Overton, on 03 9499 7411.  Good luck.

Cheers,  Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of sogni1sogni1
    Participant
    @sogni1

Thankyou Paul & Karen

If you are looking for potential customers (ie. people looking to purchase via Installment Contract) I   can refer you to them or vice versa.They are not pre qualified but are referrees from an existing wrap purchaser)

Regards

ian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.