All Topics / Help Needed! / What do you think of Nunawading, Braybrook, Sunshine in Melbourne?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of GetRichOrDieTryingGetRichOrDieTrying
    @getrichordietrying

Excuse me I still have my training wheels on.

I know this might be a touchy subject as many people do not want to reveal their favorite area to invest in.  But I've been looking at Nunawading in the East while Braybrook and Sunshine in the West seems ok.

Nunawading seems like a good area with good access to freeways and shops etc, but the price around that area have jumped quite a bit in the last 6 months or so.  It seems to stretch my budget at getting a 2bed house for under 350k.

Braybrook has a few houses that are under 300k which fits in my budget, but they are very old weather board and there seems to be a lot of commission homes in that area (not good).  The Only thing i can think of that is a Pros is that it's close to the city.

Sunshine, well It's slightly cheaper than Braybrook but there seems to be a lot of crimes in the area.

Any advice for me is welcome.

Profile photo of dsmithdsmith
    @dsmith

Hello,

As I live in the East, I would be personally very comfortable to invest in Nunawading. Nearby suburbs like Blackburn, Burwood and Burwood East have done extremely well in the last year or two. It seems that suburbs like Mont Albert, Surrey Hills have become out of reach so people look at Box Hill, Blackburn etc. Nunawading is then the next suburb along..

Cant comment too much on Braybrook and Sunshine.

Do your research and all the best.

Cheers

Danny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.