All Topics / Heads Up! / the investors club???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of richierichrichierich
    @richierich

Hi ,
    We are very new to investing and am getting confused where to start.
    Has anyone had any dealings with The Investors Club, they help you find properties and encourage you  never ever sell and keep buying .
    we are not sure whether to do business with them or just buy ourselves.
    i know everyone says buy in brisbane but im worried that if we do we will buy at inflated prices.
    Can anyone recommend a decent buyers agent to help us on our way.
    Thanks .

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Rich

Think you may want to do a topic search on the Investors Club and see what others have had to say over the last 12 years about them. 

There are many good agents without having to resort to a Buyers Agent who i can recommend in Brisbane if you are looking in this area. Let us know and I can email you a recommendation.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of richierichrichierich
    @richierich

Thanks for your help.
    Its a confusing world out there eh !!!
    Not sure where to invest yet, Brisbane maybe TOO HOT .
    Richie

Profile photo of swarnieswarnie
    @swarnie

Hi

I'm a Support Member with the Investors Club.  My hubby and I are just average mum and dad with everyday jobs and we have bought through the Club and I can honestly say there are no catches involved with doing business with them, and I'm not just saying that because I am a support member with them.    They are in a sense a buyers agent doing all the research for you plus a stack of other FREE benefits you can take advantage of, but at no time will you ever pay any fees to use their services (apart from usual legal stuff and a QS report). 

Sure, with the properties they list, do your own due diligence, but at no time should you find TIC price higher than local agents, in fact, Joe off the street may not get some of the extra benefits the researchers have negotiated for you by the TIC.

The Club has been around for over 15  years.  The newsletter goes out to over 70,000 family members every 2 months.   Some member who have bought through the club have bought multiple properties.   

Yes, if you do buy through us, your support member does get a commission (and not a large one at that), but that commission funds the newsletters you get, the hire of halls to provide free workshops, the software upgrades to give you an analysis on holding costs of the property etc etc.

Talk to your support member.  If you do not feel comfortable with them and cannot see how they align with your strategy you can transfer to another support member who you feel aligned to and comfortable with. 

Let me know if you need any other information.

Lots of markets to chase, but I would head to Melbourne and start doing research there…it's tip to outstrip Sydney in terms of population growth.  I have just bought there, plus I have another 7 properties and I follow the market.

Regards
    Swarnie

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Hi.
    TIC does not normally declare the commission plus all the hidden costs. How do you know that the buyer will pay the average price? It is okay if the property market is growing. How about the current climate where the property market either stagnant or decreasing??
    However, most of the properties being offered are brand new, therefore it is difficult to estimate the value. Difficult to get an independent valuer as no historical  property price to compare and often they used the next suburb????
    I hate Kevin Young who keep saying that property will double at every 7 years. The jury is out there.
    Do you own homework !!!

Regards

Don

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Don

Having had the Investor Club sell several of our devlopments over the years going back to the early 1996 days I can assure you that they do not declare all of their received commissions to the the buyers.

Furthermore the properties on average do not value up and they blame that on the valuers and not 2 tier marketing.

Wasnt sure KY was still calling himself that these days thought he may have reverted back to his former name under which he went bankrupt.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Hi Richard

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Cheers

Profile photo of steve-investsteve-invest
    @steve-invest

Hi Richard

If you need some direction with your property investing, try these guys http://www.wealthwithproperty.net they have a video presentation on their website that will give you some good ideas as to how to get a good start..

Cheers Steve Cameron

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.