All Topics / Help Needed! / Finding professional people on Central Coast NSW

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of mikekingmikeking
    @mikeking

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good accountant, lawyer, quantity surveyor, financial planner and mortgage broker living and working on the central coast?

I have 1 Investment property, about to purchase my 2nd, but feel I need to speak to some professional people about my investment "structure", i.e. advise on setting trusts/companies. Plus I need help with depreciation on my IP.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

cheers
    mike

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Mike

This day and age most financing deals are done electonically so the need for a face to face sit down is not always necessary.

I must admit like a lot of other brokers most of clients dont live in Brisbane or even SE Qld btu right across Australia and throughout the world. Email makes life a lot easier and can be simpler than the spoken word.

The same goes for a good property Accountant. Lets face you would probably only see him once a year at most the other times he is on the end of a telephone or email.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

As a mortgage broker on the central coast we can provide a face to face service there if needed or in the NSW Hunter Valley. However, as mentioned we would not be limited to those locations for clients that are happy to work over the phone and net.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

3 Years late on the take up that one Don.

Mike became a client of ours in June 2008.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of lordopglordopg
    @lordopg

haha o snap!

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Good to see that you were able to help him Richard. He did specifically ask for a mortgage broker on the central coast.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.