All Topics / Heads Up! / Universal Events – Fast and lasting success with NLP

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of TyroneWTyroneW
    @tyronew

I have been seriously considering doing an NLP Course and i like to do some heavy duty research before i make a decision. I have found out that an average NLP Practitioner Course costs $3,000.

This is for a standard solid course that teaches you the basic skills and you get plenty of practice…

In regards to Crommie's post…you realize seminar companies like Landmark Education, Chris Howard, Tony Robbins and QC etc…only do "Free" seminars to get people to join the higher level trainings? its almost all sales pitch…

Anyway i started looking into NLP and persoanl development because my mother was diagnosed with Cancer…it was pretty bad.

She got to see a NLP trained guy that did 'Time Line Therapy Proccesses' with her and now she is Cancer free…i have no idea what he did but i want to know how… she said it had something to do with unresolved negative emotions stored in her body…

Anyway anything that can save my mother is worth me training in

Profile photo of Dean ParkersonDean Parkerson
    @dean-parkerson

What is the name of the guy who cured your mums cancer with NLP? Sounds like rubbish to me.

Profile photo of booter300booter300
    Participant
    @booter300

Hi Guyz.. I'm a big Fan of NLP myself.. George Faddoul and Chris Howard are poplular in Australia.. I went for a few seminars with Chris.. they were great! I was referred to QCS by one of my friends and had a great experience with George Faddoul as well.. He is an awesome trainer.. very friendly and warm to be trained under.. I personally liked their international affiliations with the popular NLP schools. The best part was I got a scholarship with them.. so it was like just the cost of materials I had to pay.. I'm thinkin of doin some of their other programs as well.. I'm not sure if they still have the scholarships, but it would be great if they do..!

Profile photo of booter300booter300
    Participant
    @booter300
    Dean Parkerson wrote:
    What is the name of the guy who cured your mums cancer with NLP? Sounds like rubbish to me.

Lol.. that's true.. it cant CURE cancer! That's so fuckin fake.. I think as far as NLP goes, I've heard treatment of phobias and allergies.. there are a few demos on youtube by Steve Andreas.. he is a legend..

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.