All Topics / Help Needed! / Any successful ENTREPRENEURS need advice and guidance!!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow
    Join Date: 2007
    Post Count: 575

    Hi every one!!

     

    My name is Johann from Melbourne I am 23 years old. I have always been an ambitious young man; I own one property in Melbourne and looking to purchase another Ip by end of 2008. I currently am employed as a Sales Coordinator in the international trade industry. In my spare time I jot down ideas of own some time in the near future owning a successful own business.

     

    What I am trying to say is what business do you successful run and operate and how did you start?

    –         Did you educate your self in any way to be successful?

    –         Would any one like to provide some mentoring?

    Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

    Your first port of call in finance :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.