All Topics / Heads Up! / Perth Property Investing Group get together 30th January 2008

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of krskrs
    @krs
    Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that this Wednesday night the 30th January is the first WAIP meeting for 2008.

Venue:  Onedex Training Centre, 44 Goodwood Parade, Burswood

Date: 30th January 2008

Time:  6:15pm for a 6:30pm start

Cost:  Parking is FREE but there will be a $10 charge per head for room hire/electronics.

January Presenter

It should be a great event with Terri Billington from Action Business Coaching.  Action COACH franchises is currently ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as the #1 Business Consulting Service Franchise in the World!  Terri has a property and business background and was part of the global business team of the year award in 2004!

Please bring along any burning questions for Terri who will talk to us about managing small business, marketing, and tips and tricks for establishing good business practices!

Plus another monthly update on a real deal!

Hope to see you there.  I would appreciate a quick return of email if you are able to make it! [email protected]

Have a wonderful long weekend!

Cheers

Kel

Profile photo of smithnipsmithnip
    @smithnip

Hi Kel,

I was wondering if there was a mail list or group that I could join to hear about these meetings in future?

Sounds great, would love to get in on the action!

Cheers
    Ben

Profile photo of millionsmillions
    Participant
    @millions

The next meeting will be held on 27th February and further details will be advised a few days before.  Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.