All Topics / General Property / Next Active Property Network Melbourne Meeting Monday Feb 4 – All Welcome

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Our next Active Property Network Meeting is just a week away, on MONDAY 4th January

Educate 2008

All of our meetings are intended to educate you as well as inspire you into taking action towards securing your financial future. February 2008 will be no different

Our main speaker this month will be Sue Moore. I have known Sue for about a year now, and have been fortunate enough to see this amazing lady go from strength to strength through educating herself, setting goals then taking action towards achieving her objectives. Her topic of What I Learned From Deals I Missed! will provide many lessons for all those who attend, particularly those who are struggling to get going, or get going again. Make sure you bring a pen & pad, as Sue will be challenging you to discover what is holding you back and to take action to achieve. Don’t miss this month!

Due to popular demand, Brendan Kelly will be presenting a new segment each month. Focussing on mindset, goals & action, this will be action packed & very different from his ‘Crunch the Numbers’ segment. Brendan also has Jason Grace with him to run the numbers on a development deal Jason is undertaking. Jason has a highly professional attitude to his investing and the lengths he goes to ensure his research is correct will show you how to do it

Neil Gorman will be back to complete his trilogy of presentations on the topic of Development Finance.

Speaking of developments, have you ever wanted to do a development but have been concerned about all the things you need to know, the difficulty of the task & the risks involved? It is very hard to do something for the 1st time. If this is you and you really want to get going into development then I suggest that you make sure you are there on Feb. 4 as all will be revealed then!

6.30 onwards for 7.00PM sharp – 9.30PM finish

Monday 4th of February 2008

New Hope Baptist Church Community Events Room
    Cnr Middleborough & Springfield Rds, Nth Blackburn
    $10 cover charge
    Please bring a pen, paper, a drink if required & plenty of questions, of course

Directions:
    location plan  & how to get there map

Contact me at [email protected] for further info

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.