All Topics / Overseas Deals / Property managers in Invercargill

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of KristineKristine
    @kristine

Just wonderingif any one can recommend a good pm in Invercargill…or if any one can tell me who to stay away from thanks

Profile photo of GeoffBeckGeoffBeck
    @geoffbeck

I used the Professionals – MacPherson Real Estate in downtown Invercargill.

They were okay, but that was 18 months ago. Can't recall what there management rates were, but if I recall I rang around and they were the best prior to engauging there services.

Hope this helps.
    Cheers GeoffB

Profile photo of jsprijspri
    @jspri

I'm currently using harcourts, http://www.harcourtssouthland.co.nz but i recomend staying away, as currently they aren't doing their job. My house has been vacant since november, due to one problem or the other.

If any one could recommend a PM in Gore this will be helpful to me.

Cheers

Profile photo of Kiwi-FullaKiwi-Fulla
    @kiwi-fulla

Jacob at Profit Rentals has looked after our properties for a number of years …. after 3 RE companies mis managed our Invercargil portfolio….. he charges are little more but really pushes hard to get the job done.
    Cheers :o)

Profile photo of thearboristthearborist
    @thearborist

Hi Guys,

I think its a case of managing the managing agent, I know we shouldn't have to do this but having tried most managing agents in Invers I come to the conclusion that they're all tared with the same brush!

Cheers, Paul

Profile photo of Kiwi-FullaKiwi-Fulla
    @kiwi-fulla

Hey Paul,

Have you tried Profit Rentals In Invercargill?
    We found that with companies that were managing properties and also selling houses…. we figured that the reason we were not getting the service we needed was because over 80% of thier income was generated through selling houses and that is how much of thier company resources would be driven toward…

Plus on the change the the investor gets so peed off with the performance of thier property …. they may even get to sell the house for the investor.

I have found through the school of hard knocks that my best choice is a company that makes all its bread and butter out of managing properties….. if they do not perform …. they do not get paid.

Just my thoughts and experience on the matter.
    CHeers
    Shane

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Poor property management was the reason we sold all our properties in Invercargill! Just shocking!!!

Profile photo of thearboristthearborist
    @thearborist

Hey Shane,

Thanks for your comments, I certainly agree with what you're saying regarding RE companies.

We tried to negotiate a deal with Jacob however he wasn't prepared to match the commisssion of 7% for our portfolio. We are currently using Margaret Reynolds who has to be one of the most experienced property managers in Vegas, although Hot Group are a fairly new company. We're quite happy with our relationship with her, however living in town we have the ability to keep an eye on the properties to see if all is well.

Cheers, Paul

Baylbr
    Participant
    @baylbr

Hi,
    We have had a few properties in Invercargill – Suzanne Kempton in the rental section of Harcourts, 182 Dee St Invercargill Ph: 0011643 214 2048 goes well.  Communication lines are always open.  They are all pretty busy over there.

baylbr

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.