All Topics / General Property / Developer panics as FEAR sets in

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

clubhonda,

1 & 2 were just personal thoughts on why properties overall may not drop as far as some are suggesting.  There appears to be a fair bit of movement in the bottom end of the market especially in the NT with properties still being snapped up.  Have been listening for 2 years about how the NT market has peaked yet it was reported that an overall 6% increase in prices for the last quarter occurred but maybe that is just the NT.  Falling markets are always an interesting time and for some investors the best time to buy, mainly if long term B&H and the properties are CF+ to start with.  Time and time again we have seen the market recover sometimes slowly and sometimes fast but it does recover.  There may be better investing opportunities but for some one like myself who doesn't do shares, stocks or commodities then property is the go, even if slow.  Have survived 2 recessions so far and are in a good position to survive a 3rd if it hits hard and long.

3, One of my sites based around investing in OZ has seen unique traffic go up 15 fold from 4 months ago.  This with the amount of personal enquiries I'm getting leads me to believe that OS investors are definitely looking at OZ markets.  Further indicated by  the amount paid recently for properties in the NT from OS investors including $75mil for one property and substantial offers on a few more. 

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.