All Topics / Finance / Interest Only – Arrears or Advance?

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of Tysonboss1Tysonboss1
    Participant
    @tysonboss1
    Jaleesa wrote:
    CBA $300 wealth package (I'm not promoting them b/c right at this moment I'm not happy with my structure) however, for $300
    I have no fees on any accounts or any of my 4 mortgages and I get a free credit card (which of course I don't use).  I think that's pretty darn good.  Aah yes and I get .7% off standard or 0.15% off fixed. 

Just for those that don't like to pay upfront a reminder its alot easier to claim $300 on your tax if you have 1 IP than to run through all your accounts trying to claim all your fees for the year.

Why wouldn't you use your credit card,……. It's a fantastic wealth creation tool.

Profile photo of Tysonboss1Tysonboss1
    Participant
    @tysonboss1
    Jaleesa wrote:
    CBA $300 wealth package (I'm not promoting them b/c right at this moment I'm not happy with my structure) however, for $300
    I have no fees on any accounts or any of my 4 mortgages and I get a free credit card (which of course I don't use).  I think that's pretty darn good.  Aah yes and I get .7% off standard or 0.15% off fixed. 

Just for those that don't like to pay upfront a reminder its alot easier to claim $300 on your tax if you have 1 IP than to run through all your accounts trying to claim all your fees for the year.

Why wouldn't you use your credit card,……. It's a fantastic wealth creation tool.

Profile photo of mrtendermrtender
    @mrtender
    Jaleesa wrote:
    I get .7% off standard or 0.15% off fixed.

What is the % rate after the discount  Jaleesa?

Profile photo of BDMBDM
    Participant
    @bdm

It might be worth having a chat to a mortgage broker (or two).  As they deal with numerous financial institutions, they are in a good position to find "the best deal" – fees, interest rates, terms, etc.

There are several brokers on this forum who are likely to offer their services…. maybe have a chat with someone here (check their signatures), or wander in to your local Mortgage Choice outlet/office.

Good Luck :-)

BDM

Profile photo of JamesandHannahJamesandHannah
    @jamesandhannah

My home loan is with Commonwealth Bank.

3 Year Special Economiser Home Loan:
    Fixed rate of 7.35% for the first 3 years
    No up-front Establishment Fee
    No monthly Loan Service Fee for the life of my loan

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

James & H

Regretfully may have been the offer some months ago but now the CBA rate is considerably higher. 

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

James & H

Regretfully may have been the offer some months ago but now the CBA rate is considerably higher. 

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.