All Topics / General Property / Building with HEBEL panels??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Misty1Misty1
    @misty1

Does anyone have any feedback from having built with HEBEL panels?? Good, bad and the ugly?

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

It all depends upon what you are building. You will need to use a bricklayer experienced in using AAC & aac glue, not mortar to achieve structural & fire ratings.

I have used it mainly in commercial projects all to varying degrees of success (point 2). Read CSR's website & the Hebel handbook about its uses, meet with their sales rep & discuss how you want to use it, ask for projects to inspect including current ones under construction which match your needs.

Profile photo of tammytammy
    @tammy

Dents when hit by golf balls as one resident discovered after building with it near the 8th!!!

Profile photo of Jon ChownJon Chown
    @jon-chown

Not sure which state you live in but there is a substantial two story house being built with Hebel block in Ryan Street West End Qld.   I have seen several projects using both sheet and block form and have been impressed with the finish achieved.  

Tammys comment od denting I suspect would depend upon what type of render was used as a finisher.   There was a town house development in Annerley done by Southside Villa Constructions who used a two pack resin finish not dissimilar to granosite that was as hard as nails and looked fantastic. 

Jon

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hi Tammy I hope the golf club has good insurance … our golf club had to construct a $500,000.00 fence along the 5th …

Have you ever been to China and seen what they construct their homes from ?? … its funny we design cheaper and better products but the costs just keeps rising ?? go figure

D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.