All Topics / Help Needed! / Capitol Growth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Iron LadyIron Lady
    @iron-lady

Hi everyone

Want to develop land in Bellbird Hunter Valley 2 hours from Sydney. what sort of annual growth do you think we could expect in the next 10 years.

Can anybody help.

Thanks for any input Iron Lady

Profile photo of trakkatrakka
    @trakka

Ten years is fairly long – you'd be going close to the long-term average of about 7 to 8% pa over that time-frame. It's only if you need growth in the first 2 or 3 years that it really matters which area you choose – over ten years you'd be pretty safe in most areas provided the fundamentals are there. ie Jobs, population growth, infrastructure, etc.

Profile photo of JONCHUJONCHU
    @jonchu

Hi there, here are some stats on Bellbird

Median: $242K

12 month median growth: 13.5%

10 year avg growth: 11.1%

Median rent: $190p.w.

Gross rental yield: 4.1%

Source: Australian Property Monitors

I have a few IP’s in the area, and one specifically in Bellbird. Couple hours from Sydney and half hour from Newcastle, it is just a matter of time, me thinks anyway… The last cycle was very kind to the area.

Maitland had 20% median price growth last year, wait for the ripple effect. Personally I am “heavily” invested in the Hunter. There is something about wineries, tourism, coal mining, Newcastle port, and the Blue Tongue brewery that I just like too much …LOL

ahh, and heavily discounted properties as well…

Happy Investing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.