All Topics / Heads Up! / Has anyone delt with MCORP??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of CrommieCrommie
    Participant
    @crommie

i am inerested in beggining my REI career and have seen a dvd by MCORP that has some solid ideas

Just wondering if anyone has gone through them or been to any of there seminars ect

any help would be great

Profile photo of yonglonglaiyonglonglai
    @yonglonglai

Hi Crommie,

This is what mCorp did for me, http://yonglonglai.com/2007/04/05/elwood/
    Best money i've spend, and the easiest money i've made.

One feedback that you might find helpful is that sometimes they tend to be a bit slow when getting back to you and they don't follow up. So if you have something urgent, i.e. will cost you thousands of dollars if you don't know the answer immediately…. then you may want to call and pester them.

I'm not too fussed so i tend to just go to slow method.

PS: Their seminar are awesome! just go to it, even if you don't end up sourcing property from them. It's great education! Gives you a deep and meaningful understanding of the property market and the psychology behind it =)

YLL

Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Crommie, I would suggest being very cautious about anyone 'sourcing' property for you. I won't say anything about Mcorp, just be very very careful
    I have been in the RESULTS program since inception & can vouch that it is an absolutely brilliant course that I cannot imagine being equaled anywhere.
    If you seriously want to kick off your REI carreer, i couldn't recommend it any more highly

call me if you want to know a little more about it but have a look at https://www.propertyinvesting.com/resources/programs/2008-intake & decide for yourself

As I said, if you are truly serious about property, don't stuff around, get on board

Troy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.