All Topics / Creative Investing / Looking for a “Mentor” in regards to Property Options – Melbourne based ideally

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888
    Profile photo of AnthonySAnthonyS
    Participant
    @anthonys

Michael thanks for pointing me to this. It was a very interesting read.
    I recently received the Massland free DVD & was half tempted to pursue it further. I think my mindset has now changed.

Regards
    Anthony

Profile photo of MrFairGoMrFairGo
    @mrfairgo

Quantum Leap, what sort of option deals are you wanting to learn about?

I personally don't do the "option and DA then sell the deal" type, but I do the "Option and improve and onsell" or "Option a discounted property and flip."  It's a lower profit than those "DA" guys all talk about (assuming those are "real"), but I find my way of doing deals fairly quick and easy.

I am a long way from Melbourne and I don't have a lot of spare time, (I run 3 businesses as well as having an active private life) but if this is the kind of thing that you are interested in, get back to me for some directions.

Cheers

Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

'gday MrFairGo..I'd be interested in hearing more about that.. if the offer is open.. PM me and perhaps I have some information or contacts etc that may be of benefit to you as well.. never hurts to ask :)

@mrfairgo
    Matt007 wrote:
    ' PM me

Hi Matt – Tried, but "Matt007 is not accepting e-mails."  

Can you please edit your profile to allow PM, or else PM me first so I can reply?

thanks

Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

HI MrFairGo..not sure why that is..but try [email protected]..
    Thanks! :)

Profile photo of markymark84markymark84
    @markymark84

Hi MyFairGo,

I am very interested in your advice.  My team and I are looking to buy some properties and the main problem we are going to have is finding the first lump sum payments to fund the deposit. Between the three of us we have a solid income and the capacity to save quickly, however the "nothing down deals" caught my eye.

Any advice?

Thanks,
    Mark

@mrfairgo
    markymark84 wrote:
    Hi MyFairGo,
    Any advice?

Well, first read Steve's disclaimer, that this site is not providing "advice" that should be relied upon without checking with your professional. 

Having said that, save like mad, coz the "no money down" deals are too far apart to make a living with only them.

"Comparatively little money down" deals are fairly commonplace when you know where to look.  I generally try to secure a property with less than $10k down, more like $3k if I can.

Second piece of advice is to get educated as to how to safely use options.

Profile photo of jaywijaywi
    @jaywi

As a Massland graduate, I'm interested in forming a joint venture / partnership with other Massland graduates in Melbourne to get some deals happening.   I recognise that property options is a lot of work and I'd rather team up to build mass (no pun intended) and momentum (and share the risk and rewards) then to venture on my own and achieve less.  Would like to see how this can pan out.

Like Quantum Leap – wanting to look for mentors or anyone looking for Win/Win returns.

QL – are you interested?  Would anyone be interested in trying this arrangement out?

Look forward to hearing from anyone.  Feel free to PM me.

Profile photo of wayneclaytonwayneclayton
    @wayneclayton

hi jaywi, i'm interested in doing j.vs in the melbourne area ? have u any specific areas?. i live in eastern subs and have extensive knowledge of frankston area.

p.m if more info required.

thanks wayne

Profile photo of Cosmic TonicCosmic Tonic
    Participant
    @cosmic-tonic

Hey guys

Stumbled across this thread after doing some searching on Property Options

C Corp also offers course in property options.
    https://ccorp.com.au/cdevelop/products/index.php

I too am in Melbourne and looking to make contact with those seeking others in Property Options / Property Development.
    I am currently working on my first sight at the moment. Bayside 20 mins from the city. Im looking to make contact with builders. Pls PM or email if interested.

Cheers

CT

Profile photo of Mudassar HussainMudassar Hussain
    @mudassar-hussain

Hi guys, Is any one doing optios at the moment. can any one tell me that they actually did the option and executed the deal . and have made money. I hear too many people selling seminars and DVDs but i yet to hear that some one made money out of it.
    Please let me now

@mrfairgo

“Is any one doing optios at the moment. can any one tell me that they actually did the option and executed the deal . and have made money”

Yes.

Yes, yes, and yes.

Mudassar, there are dozens – probably SCORES if not hundred of people making money with this technique in Australia right now. It is nearly as old as the country itself.

Of course, you have to structure the deal properly. The money is in the deal, not the technique.

Profile photo of DavidqldDavidqld
    Participant
    @davidqld

Aaronbyerlee,
    Are you still around ? Would you please get back to me? I would love to talk to you about options,
    Talk soon,
    David

Participant
    @davidqld

Re Mentors etc
    Hi everyone, Mudassar , My Fair Go, Matt and others ….
    I would be very interested to talk with anyone who is doing options or is keen to. I have had some success.. and banked money… with them however I have much more to learn. 
    David 

Participant
    @davidqld

Cosmic Tonic and Jaywi, A
    re you there ?
    David

Participant
    @davidqld

Hi ,If this blog is still goin  I would love to talk with people about Options/ Mentors etc .I have banked some money and have much more to learn,
    Talk soon,
    David

Profile photo of GreenerpasturesGreenerpastures
    @greenerpastures

Hi David, Interested in knowing how and what strategy did you use with property options did be able to bank some money? There is a lot of talk on this forum about Massland and Options with Mark Rolton, do you know anything about him?
    Im wanting to learn as much as possible, and options interested me.

Any thoughts appreciated

Participant
    @davidqld

Greenerpastures,
    I did a jv with another graduate and banked good money. I am now doing another …..basically followed the usual strategy of searching , contacting owners and negotiating with them a reasonable time frame. I am happy to chat if you want to catch up on the phone or by email. It definitely works. It is simply a matter of getting the deal …the steps to getting one on paper are the things that need focus. It isn't easy but it is worthwhile

Profile photo of Whaleman7Whaleman7
    Participant
    @whaleman7

Hi all,

I'm also interested in talking to like minded people/ metors about Property options, especiall massland's model.

I'm based in Nth Qld.

Would love to hear successes with this and other similar strategies.

PM me

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.