All Topics / Help Needed! / Professional help?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of robramjetrobramjet
    @robramjet

Hi everyone

OK, I'm a complete property novice, but I have a rough plan, and thanks to some great help here, an idea of the ways in which the plan may be realised. Basically I have a PPOR, a unit with great prospects, for both capital growth and rental returns. With an ever expanding family I want to get a bigger place, a house, a garden, more bedrooms. The idea is to turn the PPOR into an IP and move into a house, with the possibility of renting a house for a while something I would consider if more financially sensible.

So the reason for this post, I need to find a professional who can hold my hand through things, and advise me of the pitfalls, developing a plan. I work close to a Destiny Financial Solutions office and their name was mentioned to me, but from what I can gather they are geared more toward people who want to develop a portfolio and make investing a large part of their income/future income. And they charge a hefty upfront fee for their services. In my case, at the moment I do not intend to branch out into IPs, I would just like to keep our unit as one. Maybe in the future consider other properties. So I am basically talking about just this one scenario.

I think what I am looking for is a financial adviser well versed in property, tax etc (I'm not interested in shares or funds), as opposed to an accountant. Can anybody recommend one? I am located on Sydney's lower north shore.

Thanks for the help!

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

If you wish to email me some details I would be happy to have a look at the deal for you and advise you accordingly.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.