All Topics / General Property / Steves New Week end course “Boring”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hi Steve and other … sorry to write boring on the header but i wanted to catch peoples attention,

Quite frankly I am over all the get rich quick week end seminars and boot camps so can I just pay cash for Stephens 3 Strategies with out attending all the other hype and meeting boring people who want to JV or tell you how rich they are ??

I do not want to seem negative but I have attended sooooooo many of these courses including Metro Properties, Eddie Chans (chan and naylor accountants), Positive properties and the list goes on and on …

Steve why can't you do it on line as an eCourse etc etc all I want is the 3 secret strategies … are they really new or just reworded … how many more people could you catch and make lots more money on line rather than all the organization of a week end event which we have done many times … OK shoot me down i'm ready for it 2008 go Tiger …

regards D

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

Oh D,
    What a great idea.  I'd love to participate in some online training.  As much as I think the Melbourne course would be great for me to attend, I'm not ready yet to put our investing activities ahead of our children's needs.  Perhaps when they are a little older I might be prepared to leave them with someone while I take a week away, but at 3 years and the other only 9 months, I can't really go away for a week without them (Melbourne is two days travelling away for me, even if I fly).  The other thing is that while we have equity, we don't have all that much cash flow, and by the time I've paid for the course, flights, accommodation and the inevitable spending money, it would certainly put a dint in our cash situation – especially at the end of the wet season when our business has been pretty idle for 3 months.

I applaud the suggestion, but also look forward to a few years down the track when travelling to Melbourne to attend a course will work for me.

Anyway Steve, if you can't do it online, I might go to a Sydney one because Mum and Dad live there and they can look after the kids and I get free accom.
    S

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    wealth4life.com wrote:
    Hi Steve and other … sorry to write boring on the header but i wanted to catch peoples attention,

Quite frankly I am over all the get rich quick week end seminars and boot camps so can I just pay cash for Stephens 3 Strategies with out attending all the other hype and meeting boring people who want to JV or tell you how rich they are ??

I do not want to seem negative but I have attended sooooooo many of these courses including Metro Properties, Eddie Chans (chan and naylor accountants), Positive properties and the list goes on and on …

Steve why can't you do it on line as an eCourse etc etc all I want is the 3 secret strategies … are they really new or just reworded … how many more people could you catch and make lots more money on line rather than all the organization of a week end event which we have done many times … OK shoot me down i'm ready for it 2008 go Tiger …

regards D

Dom,

after 824 posts, what can you possibly learn from a seminar that you don't already know?

You've been out there and done it already, and combined with the Jan Somers site there is enough info just on these two forums to make you rich.

It just takes action after the knowledge, and the rest of the knowledge will come from the on-the-job training.

Profile photo of cu@thetopcu@thetop
    Participant
    @cu-thetop

What were the 3 strategies by the way?

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Thank you …

We have developed an online property course at http://www.wealth4life.com and are in discussions to sell the copy to a well know Australian identity because the our CEO is moving into other areas … we believe since we live in the 21st century we should take advantage of the internet to make available to the masses what can be delivered to the few at week end seminars.

Module one is free at http://apin.com.au/home-study.html if you are interested.

Maybe Steve should take it over ??

Any way the way we figure it you can get 200 people to a $1,000.00 seminar and make $200,000.00 and it costs 2/3 to put the event on if not more or you and enroll 50,000 members into a 28 module home study program at $500.00 and cover the whole country backed up with an on line coaching program … As SHales said above it costs more for a student to attend a week end course than just the fee to attend … on line can be done over the whole year in the privacy of your own home at your own pace and own time ???

Just a thought … if you don't some one else will … work smart not hard as they say …

CU@ … give me $500.00 and I will tell u the 3 strategies , trust me !!  ( ha ha ha ha )

Daniela

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.