All Topics / General Property / tradies and businesses I get really good service from – Melbourne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of yarposyarpos
    @yarpos

Hi

Ive been getting a bit sick of negative threads whining about tradies and predicting gloom and doom for property or the economy (I guess its runs in cycles so if you whine long enough eventually you will be right).

If you feel like opening up a new positive experience thread for your location please feel free.  If my fellow mexicans can add to this list we may build up a list of good people we can direct our business to.

Just to share postive experiences ,  here are some people I have worked with both in IPs and my PPOR with good results:

Conifer Plumbing – based in Ringwood 9876 6060
    LLoyds tree care – based in Bayswater 1300 137 691
    H Man Maintenance , Brett Huggan Handyman – based in Croydon 0425 844 001
    Preston Locksmiths – 9480 2955
    Nelro Prperty Solutions – Handymen/Rubbish Removal  – based in Frankston  0408 102 143
    Darebin Electrical Contractors – serves Preston/Northcote/Thornbury areas – 0418 337 094
    McGregor Electrics – based in Glen Waverley – 0408 314 304
    Immaculate Reception – Antennas and related  0427 971 456

I found all these people to give good advice and do quality work,  and no I'm not associated with any of them (other than being a customer).

Cant offer you a good managing agent.  We have 3 IPs and only one agent we think does a professional job, but that is a fairly new deal so we will see how it goes.

thanks and happy new year

Steve

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.