All Topics / Help Needed! / Accountant in Perth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Hi can anyone here recommend a property savy accountant who understands property investing like us investors, who understand all kinds of structures such as Trusts etc and small business structures

I hope the accountant recommended also has a few investment properties so he can understand what i will be asking him.

thanks

Profile photo of MacnattMacnatt
    @macnatt

I am also in WA and am happy to travel the 600km to Perth if only I knew a good financial advisor or accountant to go to. So Postenterprises if you find someone who is property savvy can you also let me know.

Thanks

Natalie

Profile photo of MacnattMacnatt
    @macnatt

I am also in WA and am happy to travel the 600km to Perth if only I knew a good financial advisor or accountant to go to. So Postenterprises if you find someone who is property savvy can you also let me know.

Thanks

Natalie

Profile photo of test7875test7875
    @test7875

Adamo Accounting .. Paul Hesford is the owner and the guy you want to speak to.

For mortgages/finance the best ive found in perth who is on the ball and very savvy

Nick Joannides 0421314440 he will turn your problems into solutions and priciple of his business.

Tell them Anthony sent you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.