All Topics / Help Needed! / WHAT IS THE BEST BOOK FOR BEGINNERS IN PROPERTY INVESTMENT?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of megsalettamegsaletta
    @megsaletta

Any books out there for beginners in Property Investment? Thanks, Jason.

Profile photo of Rich MumRich Mum
    @rich-mum

Hi Megsaletta,

I am currently reading Michael Yardney's book How to grow a Multi-million Dolalr Property Portfolio- in your spare time and found it an essential reading to prepare your mindset as a property investor.

Regards

Rich Mum

Profile photo of DaedalusDaedalus
    @daedalus

Hi Megsaletta,

The first one you read is kind of the best one, because it starts you on your journey. It doesn't really matter what it is as long as you start reading and keep reading. I don't think there is a 'best one', because different things are significant for different people.

I have found both Steve McKnight's "0 to 130 properties in 3.5 years" and Margaret Lomas "The truth about positive cash flow investment" to be worth reading though.

Best of luck,

Daedalus.

Profile photo of sienna1sienna1
    @sienna1

"Property. Prosper. Retire." – An Australian best seller by Kevin Young, founder of The Investors Club.. i luv these guys and their techniques.

Profile photo of 888Abundance888Abundance
    Participant
    @888abundance

Hi

It's a question that's been asked a lot – might be better if you tell us what you hope to find in a property investment book that will inspire you to take the next step.

Or if you ask people what was it they 'read' that got them started.

Profile photo of malquiscemalquisce
    @malquisce

Hi Jason,

you could give me your email address and i could try send you an e-book for property investing. :-)

Profile photo of megsalettamegsaletta
    @megsaletta
    malquisce wrote:
    Hi Jason,

you could give me your email address and i could try send you an e-book for property investing. :-)

My email address is [email protected] Thanks for your help, much appreciated, Jason.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.