All Topics / Finance / PLEASE RECOMMEND A MORTGAGE BROKER, ACCOUNTANT AND SOLICITOR IN DARWIN

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Freedom2008Freedom2008
    Participant
    @freedom2008

Happy New Year Everyone!

Can anyone recommend a mortgage broker in Darwin with the experience and knowledge to help me find finance to buy my first Investment Property, with a view to buying loads more? 

Also a helpful solicitor and accountant with experience in IPs?

Thank you,
    Freedom2008

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Freedom

Firstly Happy New Year and a welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoyr time here.

With regards to your posting i would suggest that you look further a field than just Darwin.

Certainly your Solicitor would need to be able to practise in the State in which you intend to purchase your IP's and this could vary with each acquisition.

You Accountant similarly can be anywhere.

As for a good mortgage broker with the electonic age with us most application are lodged online and with the impact of emails I for one certainly find that i have clients all over Australia as well as the rest of the world.

Feel free to post some general information and I would be happy to assist further.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of club44club44
    Participant
    @club44

Hi Freedom,

I have a positively geared IP in Katherine (300km south of Darwin).  Bought it in 2001.
    Unfortunately I can't think of who to recommend in the way of Banks.

However, I can recommend a conveyancer in Darwin (if he is still there), Alan Wu of Hockley Wu and Associates.
    Alan was fantastic when I purchased my IP.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
    Heath

Profile photo of Freedom2008Freedom2008
    Participant
    @freedom2008

Thank you Heath, I'll look him up.

Thank you Richard, I'll post a new Finance comment titled No Doc/Lo Doc loans.
    Freedom2008

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Ok Freedom look forward to answering it for you.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.