All Topics / Help Needed! / Northern Coastal NSW and Sunshine coast what are your opinions

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MacnattMacnatt
    @macnatt

I have recently spent some time researching Northern NSW as a possibility for investment but as I am in WA I would love to hear what the property investors on the east coast think of these areas ie Nambucca Heads, Bowraville type areas.

I am also interested in Caboolture, Morayfield and especially Bribie Island are these considered good investment areas as my research in these areas has been quite positive.

Some feedback would be greatly appreciated from eastcoast investors.

Thanks
    Nat

Profile photo of hgwellshgwells
    @hgwells

Hi Nat,  see if you can still grab the last two issues of Australian Property Investor, they listed the top 100 spots for growth in the next year, and there was some pretty good research write ups done by them.  I invest on the mid north coast around the Port Macquarie region, slow growth atm in the area, about 6% last year.  And unless you managed to grab a huge deal somehow, think thats pretty much the situation up the NSW coast atm.  Were just bubbling along, but.. some of the tips in API were worth some investigating.

Profile photo of MacnattMacnatt
    @macnatt

Thanks HG for pointing me to the magazine. I have seen them before but for some reson never thought of purchasing any. I have ordered the current and a couple of back issues to peruse.

Thanks
    Nat

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.