All Topics / Overseas Deals / Looking to sell our lots in USA to overseas investors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of homesitehomesite
    @homesite

To Whom this may concern

I am very interested in sell my lots overseas. I am looking for Real Estate agents overseas to sell our land in The USA. Our land is located on the West Coast of Florida and is ready to build lots with water, sewer and paved roads. I own over 200 lots in this area and will offer financing with 35% down at 4.9% interest  for 4 years. Amortization would be 4 years. I will discount price for cash transactions. I can offer you any commission compensation  you like, but would need to raise the purchase prices to pay for the commission.

I can also offer you the same web site with a new URL name with your contact info for your customers to view.Prices in this area were much higher 2 years ago before the market declined in the USA. I feel the market will start to improve and prices will begin to go back up this year. Please keep in mind that I will be raising prices as the market improves.

…edited by admin to remove contact details as this post breaches the advertising rules of the forum…

Scott Rand

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation

Yep, Florida sure seems to be a great place to invest at the moment. I've heard it commonly described as 'ground zero' by my friends in the US…

Cheers, F. [cowboy]

Seriously folks, don't even think about it. Not until you've read up on the Florida/California/USA state of play. Some links from the last few days alone:

Quote:
    Robert Shiller, a Yale economist who co-founded the widely cited Case-Shiller index of housing prices, said in an interview with the Times of London that housing prices in California and Florida could fall 35%. "There is a good chance this housing recession will go on for years," the newspaper reported Monday.

According to the Case-Shiller index, prices in 20 U.S. metropolitan areas have already fallen 7% since their peak in 2006. Los Angeles and Orange County prices have dropped 9% from their September 2006 peak, according to the index.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-homesales1jan01,1,6641073.story?coll=la-mininav-business&ctrack=1&cset=true

Quote:
    St. Petersburg, Florida — Brad and Stephannie Sharp love their two bedroom home, but they're trying to sell it, so they can relocate to Minnesota.

"It's been brutal that's the best word I can use, is brutal, not a lot of hits, just a couple," according to Brad.

Their house has been on the market since March, so they recently put an ad on Craig's List and other internet sites. The couple is also willing to give up items like their couch and television in order to sell their home. "You have to have that special nitch, you have to have that one thing that other people don't have."

Realtor Ed Gunning says the housing market isn't as bad as it seems.  Gunning adds, "It's a buyers market and if the sellers are realistic on the prices of their homes, they can sell their home."

Real estate agents like Gunning predict, Tampa and St. Pete will do well in 2008, but outlying areas in Polk and Pasco Counties may have a harder time. "You always want to be a head of the curve if you want to sell a home. In general Tampa, is holding out better than most of the state of Florida," says Gunning.

He goes on to say, homes are about 20-percent lower than they once were. Gunning advises a person not to sell if they don't have to. But it is a great time to buy a home.

Sharp's home is appraised at 170-thousand-dollars.  By dropping his price to $164,900, he hopes to finally sell it.  "Time will tell, I hope so, we both hope so. It's disheartening," says the hopeful homeowner.  But he believes an opportunity to sell will eventually open up.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=70948

Quote:
    November offered no hint of a housing recovery in Palm Beach County. The median price and sales of existing homes fell again, as they have in each month during 2007.

"The story is still the same one we've been dealing with," said Mike Larson, an analyst with Weiss Research in Jupiter. "Southeast Florida is one the toughest housing markets in the country right now."

Analysts say the housing slump will worsen early in 2008 as more adjustable-rate mortgages reset higher, sending homeowners into foreclosure and adding to the glut of properties for sale.

Some experts see improvement beginning later in the year, while others say that might not happen until 2009 or 2010.

Palm Beach County's median price for homes sold in November was $345,700, down 7 percent from $370,400 a year ago, the Florida Association of Realtors said Monday. Sales declined 13 percent, to 459 from 525 last November.

The county's existing condominium market also was hit hard, with the median price of $177,400 falling 19 percent from $219,800 a year ago. Condo sales dropped 17 percent, to 347 from 420.

Many condo owners were short-term investors who bought at peak prices during the past several years. With an oversupply of units for sale, owners now have to slash prices if they have any hope of selling.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/sfl-flzhousingpb0101pnjan01,0,3665711.story

Quote:
    Palm Beach County's foreclosure rate skyrocketed to one for every 45 households in 2007, figures from the county clerk's office show.

That's nearly three times the foreclosure rate of 2006, when there was one foreclosure filing for every 128 households in Palm Beach County, according to the county clerk's figures.

"The economy is tough," said mortgage broker Jim Sahnger, vice president of Palm Beach Financial Network in Sewall's Point.

For comparison, the most recent U.S. foreclosure rate is one for every 617 households, according to Irvine, Calif.-based RealtyTrac.

In Palm Beach County, the clerk's office recorded 13,962 foreclosure filings in 2007, compared with 4,831 in 2006, an increase of 189 percent.

The high number of foreclosures is attributable to several factors, analysts say, including the disastrous result of adjustable-rate loan resets, the mortgage market meltdown and tightened credit and falling home prices.

The combination left many Palm Beach County borrowers "upside down," meaning that they owed more than their houses were worth, making it impossible to refinance or to avoid foreclosure by selling.

"House prices were greatly inflated by issuing millions of nontraditional, poorly underwritten loans to borrowers who could not really afford them," said Doug Bibby, president of the National Multi-Housing Council in Washington, D.C.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/business/content/business/epaper/2008/01/03/a1d_foreclose_0103.html

Profile photo of AdminAdmin
    Participant
    @admin

I was thinking about deleting this as spam, but given the quality and value of the reply, it can stay.

Admin

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    homesite wrote:

To Whom this may concern

I am very interested in sell my lots overseas. I am looking for Real Estate agents overseas to sell our land in The USA. Our land is located on the West Coast of Florida and is ready to build lots with water, sewer and paved roads. I own over 200 lots in this area and will offer financing with 35% down at 4.9% interest  for 4 years. Amortization would be 4 years. I will discount price for cash transactions. I can offer you any commission compensation  you like, but would need to raise the purchase prices to pay for the commission.

I can also offer you the same web site with a new URL name with your contact info for your customers to view.Prices in this area were much higher 2 years ago before the market declined in the USA. I feel the market will start to improve and prices will begin to go back up this year. Please keep in mind that I will be raising prices as the market improves.

…edited by admin to remove contact details as this post breaches the advertising rules of the forum…

Scott Rand

Thanks Scott;

just before you raise the prices, can you let us know so we can buy them cheap. Ta.

Actually folks; I think the market will not be recovering as soon as Scott predicts; it's still going down from what I hear.

Do your own research.

Profile photo of red123nzred123nz
    @red123nz

Funny – 1st post lol :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.