All Topics / Help Needed! / WHERE DO I START? – HAVE FRIEND WHO HAS NEGATIVELY GEARED PROPERTY FOR SALE 10MINS FROM MELBOURNE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of DanutaDanuta
    @danuta

I recently came across a series of 4 audio tapes of success stories and became excited about the prospect of buying my own property and more.

Trying to find this company by phone directory or website was near impossible UNTIL we googled Steve McKnights name

We found it, finally
    I have a friend who would like to consider selling her negatively geared property in Victoria or another option if anyone can help

i have another friend who has a studio apartment in Sydney CBD who would like to sell
    Where do I start? anyone interested to have a chat about this or do business?

I will be ready to invest as soon as my tax returns are up to date. a daunting task to say the least. Any offers to help me …lol?.
    Profile photo of sam2009856sam2009856
    @sam2009856

Danuta

Great to hear you are getting excited about property.  It is a brilliant game and you learn so much about the world and people the more you dabble.

Your post is a little confusing.

Are you asking the forum if you should consider buying one of your friends properties OR are you asking  us if we would be interested in buying?

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

1. get finances in order, get tax returns done.
    2. talk to a good Mortgage broker to find out what you can borrow.
    3. get the friend's properties valued by a Bank Valuer, cost about $300 per property, or use the real estate sites to get some recently sold/still for sale comparables, and then make them an offer.

Profile photo of DanutaDanuta
    @danuta

Thankyou for feedback

I would like to put my friends in touch with members who would like to consider or discuss options to purchase/wrap/flip these these properties. Both property owners currently reside in Sydney although one of teh properties is in Melbourne

I am anticipating starting sometime soon as soon as my tax returns are done and would like to know when the next seminar/meeting will be held in Sydney.

is there a regular networking meeting or workshop available?

Profile photo of DanutaDanuta
    @danuta

Thankyou for feedback

I would like to put my friends in touch with members who would like to consider or discuss options to purchase/wrap/flip these these properties. Both property owners currently reside in Sydney although one of teh properties is in Melbourne

I am anticipating starting sometime soon as soon as my tax returns are done and would like to know when the next seminar/meeting will be held in Sydney.

is there a regular networking meeting or workshop available?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.