All Topics / Help Needed! / New to Australia, New to Real Estate Investing but already did extensive research from Books.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of thomashothomasho
    @thomasho

Hi all,
    My name is THomas from Melbourne. I am halfway through to Steven's '0 to 130 properties in 3.5 years'. If anyone out there can be my mentor on real estate investing please do not hesitate to contact me. I am 22 yrs old only have 10k approx in the savings. 

I am enthusiastic and eager to be financially free by the time I am 27 years old. Hopefully in 5 years time i can achieve financial freedom and have 150 Positive cashflow investment properties.

With the extra free time i want to help build an education foundation to my home country (indonesia). I hope some one or anybody can help me to jump start me on Real Estate investing in Victoria.

My email is [email protected]

Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Profile photo of red123nzred123nz
    @red123nz

Hey mate,

I am much like you in terms of your thinking.

I am also just starting out and I would be keen to catch up with you and discuss each others journey :)

my msn is [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon mate

Sean

Profile photo of thomashothomasho
    @thomasho

That would be great mate. I have added you in my msn. You're Currently in New Zealand yes?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.