All Topics / General Property / any experienced property investoer inlembourne want to give me some mentoring. I relaly want to turn around my situation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of motivated99motivated99
    Participant
    @motivated99

is there any successful property investor in melbourne woho would giv eme some mentoring. i relaly want to turn around my family's situation.

Profile photo of hleunghleung
    Participant
    @hleung
    cutegal wrote:
    is there any successful property investor in melbourne woho would giv eme some mentoring. i relaly want to turn around my family's situation.

If you were in Brisbane, I would love to help you.  If you can't get anyone to help you, there are meetings (very little cost) that you attend with like minded investors.  I'm not as familiar with this forum as somersoft.com.au which advertises a meeting point for Melbourne investors.  I think that they meet in Blackburn.

Profile photo of blueheelerblueheeler
    Participant
    @blueheeler

Michael Yardley is an experience investor and developer. That might be a good start.

Cheyenne Brae is a hands on chick.

Checkout Josh Williams website………………www.thehappysecret.com

Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    @propertypower

Hi cutegal,
    Welcome to the forum.
    I would say, why don't you use this forum as your mentor. There are a number of experienced people on this forum who are willing to offer their advice. That said, I am in Melbourne and will be willing to help you as much as possible.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.