Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of jtr897jtr897
    @jtr897

Hi,

I'm very new in this website and is just trying to learn more on property investing but really wanted to dive into it at the start of next year. I'm very keen into finding a positively geared property as my first investment.

Has anyone here has any experience with a buyer's agent. Anyone anybody could recommend? Has anybody heard of Cashflow Capital?

Thank you in advance for any insite. I hope could establish good network through this forum.

Profile photo of Skispy Galipsy.Skispy Galipsy.
    @skispy-galipsy.

Hi jtr

Feel free to contact me as I have a few peple I use and recommend to my clients over seas.
    Pete
    [email protected]

Profile photo of TracyDTracyD
    @tracyd

There are previous topics on your question, have a search through the forum and see what you can find, there are mixed views, but you may find that most of the forumites are investors who do their own research and dont use agents (me included).
    Good luck with your investing!

Profile photo of DaedalusDaedalus
    @daedalus

Hi jtr

I felt the same way when I first started. There seems to be so much to learn, and finding CF+ investments is so hard that it seems easer to just get an expert to do that hard stuff for you.

The thing is that once you take the spotters fee into acount, the IP has to be an even better deal to make it CF+!

I agree with TracyD; you'll find a lot of info on this forum from people who tend to do it themselves. I encourage you to persevere through this early stage and keep learning. Eventually your hunches will get better and better…

Having said that, some of these agents have a subscription service. For a couple of hundred tax-deductible dollars a year, they send you opportunities that they come across. Some of these might be good enough to act on, but if not, at least you'll get an idea of the areas where the agents are finding good deals. You can then go on to do your own research into those and similar areas.

Best of luck,

Daedalus

Profile photo of jtr897jtr897
    @jtr897

Hi,

thanks for all the comments, I'm really finding this site very useful fot like minded people who wants to take in charge of their financial security/freedom. Thanks to Steven's book, I think I'm now heading the right way and hopefully avoid making mistakes.

Thanks TracyD and Daedalus and PeteG

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

If you are looking at the Brisbane drop me a line and I will introduce you to my Buyers Agent.

I have introduced him to a lot of clients around Australia and overseas and they are very happy with the service and results.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.