All Topics / Finance / Looking for IP SAVVY broker/s in Melb willing to offer something (eg: Commission or Trade) for leads

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of Happy HomesHappy Homes
    @happy-homes

Hi all, I expect to soon be in a position, that I dont wish to discuss just yet, that should expose me to potential loan applicants.

I am wanting to build a relationshp with a broker that MUST be IP savvy (as I have had some poor service from inexperienced and lazy brokers before), that I can pass on the leads to, but there must be something in it for me.

Am open to offers, or suggestions.

I am also willing to offer the broker/s some free (?) advertising on in a few places that will expose your brand to buyers/ investors.

Lastly, am only interested in working with someone with a sense of humour and morals. No dry drab lazy sods thanks.

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Hi HH,

I would like to think that I tick all of those boxes. However, I have an ethical problem with paying referal fees, if you are recommending someone it should not be because you are being paid for it. Having said that I always try to look after the people I deal with and I am very active in the property industry on a number of levels so, depending on what it is you do, there may be some direct benefits in dealing with me. You can reach me by pm or email through this site if you would like to have a chat.

Regards
    Alistair

Profile photo of anandaananda
    Participant
    @ananda

Hi Happy,

I am always interested in looking at Joint Venture Opportunities.

Please give me a call – so that we can discuss further.

Regards
    Ananda
    Dream Catcher Finance
    1300 424 453

Profile photo of sam2009856sam2009856
    @sam2009856

Hi Happy Homes

What state are you located in? and does the Finance Broker/Team have to be in the same state as yourself?

@sam2009856

Hi Happy Homes

What state are you located in? and does the Finance Broker/Team have to be in the same state as yourself?

@sam2009856

Hi Happy Homes

@sam2009856

Hi Happy Homes

@sam2009856

Hi Happy Homes

@sam2009856

Hi Happy Homes

@sam2009856

Hi Happy Homes

@sam2009856

Hi Happy Homes

Profile photo of hleunghleung
    Participant
    @hleung

Hey Fransesca Chakich, you have repeated yourself 8 times.  Can you delete 7 of your posts

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Hieung

I think Fransesca might want to delete all 8 posts.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

One of the problems with this approach (i.e. expecting something in return for leads) is that any good broker probably has enough business as it is. They normally wouldn't be willing to pay for more business because they don't need to. However, a lesser broker might not be as busy and will be attracted to your offer. Therefore, my advice is to focus on the experience and service of the broker and then look for something in return IF the relationship turns out to be good.

Just my 2 cents.

@sam2009856

LOL

I wasnt paying attention and kept hitting post :>

How do you delete?

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

Hi Happy Homes,
    I've had the pleasure of using Alistair Perry personally ( he replied to your original post saying he ticked all the boxes – which I agree he does).  I can thoroughly recommend him as being the absolute opposite of a dry, drab, lazy sod and will certainly be keeping his contact details for when I need similar services from an IP savvy broker in the future.
    Good luck with your venture.
    SHales

Profile photo of philbambackphilbamback
    @philbamback

50% split your way on each settled deal moving higher as the monthy volumes increase.  Cost about about $500 to process each deal using support staff and the rest up for grabs.

I have several of these joint ventures on the go and have the capacity to handle large volumes,l would suggest you email me personally and have an offline chat.

Profile photo of cu@thetopcu@thetop
    Participant
    @cu-thetop

Will you disclose the commissions to the borrower/client/referral ? Will you rebate them to the borrower/client/referral. In my line of work I encounter many people I could refer to brokers/lawyers/re agents etc. I never do for profit – my referrals, when given are to 2 or 3 people in the field who are honest and competent. They look after me but I would never consider referring someone at  the expense of the client/borrower/referal.

Oh well, , that and my unwillingness to do cashie deals mean I won't be able to by a new Merc this year.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Cu

Disclosure of finance broking commission and in fact Financial Planning remuneration is required by legislation.

I have never had an issue with it.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of cu@thetopcu@thetop
    Participant
    @cu-thetop

Hi Richard.
    I have no problems with a broker being paid commission for obtaining a loan. My concern is where your lawyer/accountant or property agent/developer are getting a commission for referring business, in addition to their standard fees for their service- ie conveyance fees, sales commission etc.. This is the amount that I want to know if it is being disclosed or split with the consumer, or is it part of a undisclosed food chain.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.