All Topics / Heads Up! / Information management – notes on websites

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of trakkatrakka
    @trakka

I imagine there are at least some of you out there who do the same as me, and browse real estate websites frequently. And then I see a listing and think "have I rung up and asked about that one? Was that the one on the battle-axe block? Or was that the one that was under contract?" etc, and get confused…

Well, I have been trialling some software called Notezilla, and I'm planning to buy it. No affiliation etc, just a happy customer! There are several sticky note programs out there, but what I really love about this one is that you can "stick" a note to a website, and every time you go back to that site, your note reappears.

So, if you go to an individual property's page on realestate.com.au for example, and you've rung up and figured out you're not interested because it's "near the abbatoir" or whatever, then you can put a "sticky note" on that page saying "near the abbatoir" – or whatever you need to jog your memory – and if you do another realestate.com.au search and that property comes up and you go to its page, there will be your note, reminding you that you've already rung up about that one!!!!

Maybe it's just me, but I think that's really handy! I hope somebody else finds it as helpful as I do.

http://www.conceptworld.com/NoteZilla/

Best wishes,

Tracey in Brisbane

Profile photo of anandaananda
    Participant
    @ananda

Hi Tracey

The software looks great – Very handy..

Thanks for the heads-up.

Regards

Ananda
    Dream Catcher Finance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.