All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for a mentor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of luckyinvestorluckyinvestor
    @luckyinvestor

I am from Perth, currently I have 2 mortgaged IPs, although there are only 2, I am already under stress. I feel confused and losing directions. 

I would need a mentor to help me improve my situation.
    If you like to be my mentor, my contact is [email protected]

Rewards are negotiable

Thanks

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

This whole forum will be your mentor.
    There is a wealth of knowledge here, so just ask the questions and someone will give you an answer.
    No rewards required.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Pamela

I totally agree with Marc. Ask questions here and we can all offer assistance and advice.

Obviously if it is personal information you are disclosing then take it off the main board through a PM or email. 

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of carpe_diemcarpe_diem
    Participant
    @carpe_diem

Hi Pamela
    I agree with the others that you just ask your questions.  So you know what questions to ask  you could send me an email if you want an assessment of your financial situation ……..others on the forum might be able to then answer the questions you ask.  I won't be asking you private stuff just numbers to go into a spreadsheet to get a clear picture of where you are at present.
    Carpe

Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

yes this is a great forum for asking those hard questions! everyone here is really great and friendly no mucking around here people tell it how it is!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.