All Topics / General Property / Chelsea 1 West Ham 0

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of bardonbardon
    Participant
    @bardon

welcome back Richard did you get to go to Stamford Bridge and are Chelsea going to win the leauge this year?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Bardon

Yes went to the Chelsea V Everton game with Tim Cahill scoring in the 93 minute and spoiling the day.

Also went to 10 other Premier League games and the Sevilla V Arsenal game as well as a couple of other Championship League games. My 11 year old had a ball.

Hate to say no against Roman's men but think Arsenal under Arsene will be too strong for everyone this year.

3 points clear and a game in hand is not a lot but i think the Christmas period will be the telling period.

Either way The Blues are playing better football under Avram although i am very much a Mourino man. Maybe the England job.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of davemcdavemc
    @davemc

Go Curbs and the Hammers at least they sound like they have something to do with property.

Dave (Hammers forever)

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Dave

Saw the derby game last week against Spurs when they missed a penalty in stopage time and the 1-1 draw against Bolton the week before. Both games they were a little unlucky.

Must say though the Boleyn Ground needs dramatic renovation as seating is tight and squashed in.
    No comparison to the Emirates. 

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.